NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries 8.1
NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries 8.0
NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries
For your convenience, we have provided the following methods for obtaining the NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries products:
- Download a self-extracting save file.
- Download an ISO image used to create the NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries CD using the CD creation software on your PC.
- Purchase an installation kit from your NetIQ Account Manager.
To download a save file or ISO image of the latest release, perform the following steps:
- Access the NetIQ Online Product Support web site at https://www.netiq.com/support/default.asp
- Enter the password for your MyNetIQ account. If you have not previously enrolled and received a password, you must complete the Technical Support Access Request and Contact Form at https://www.netiq.com/support/contacts.asp
- Click Product Upgrade
- If you are still on version 7.5, you must first upgrade to version 8.0 and then you may upgrade to 8.1
- Click NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries 8.0 or 8.1 - whichever is appropriate for your needs
- Select either Single file download or ISO image download and follow any additional instructions.
If you would like to use the image catalog functionality to perform an upgrade or installation, see the NetIQ Knowledge Base article 7745187: "How to use the image catalog functionality OS/400 V5R2 to upgrade or install VSAi?"https://support.microfocus.com/kb/doc.php?id=7745187.
To obtain an installation kit containing the product CD, a documentation kit including hard-copy guides, or pricing information, please contact your NetIQ Account Manager.
After you have installed the latest version of the NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries products, download and install any PTFs located at https://www.netiq.com/support/iseries/extended/hotfixes.asp . Registration is required to access Hotfixes for the NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries products.