NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.0
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.5
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager Agent for Windows 5.0
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager Agent for Windows 5.5
Entitlement checks are not enumerating my Active Directory groups.
Why aren't my Active Directory users showing up when I run entitlement checks in VM?
Why isn't VM returning all of my Active Directory groups?
The agent does not have permission to enumerate the group. The agent does not display an error message, but instead just displays the data it has access to.
To resolve this issue, you need to modify the account starting the agent service to one that has domain administrative permission.
To change the agent service account:
- Log on to the computer where the Windows agent is installed.
- Navigate to the Services tool on the computer.
- In the list of services displayed, right-click the NetIQ VigilEnt Agent service and select Properties.
- In the Properties window, click the Log On tab.
- Click the This Account radio button if not already selected.
- Specify an account that has domain administrative permissions.
- Click OK.
- Right-click the NetIQ VigilEnt Agent service and select Restart.