How do I get a report which shows all objects with object authority *USE, *CHANGE, or *ALL for user *PUBLIC?
How do I modify the output generated by the Object Authority by Object report to show all objects with object authority *USE, *CHANGE, or *ALL for *PUBLIC?
System Auditing and Reporting (SAR) 7.5
NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries 8.0
PSAudit 8.0 System Auditing and Reporting
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 7.5
To see all objects with *USE, *CHANGE, or *ALL object authority for user *PUBLIC, run the Object Authority by Object report using a filter with the following values:
Opt AND/OR Name Value Value (quotes are not needed)
OAUSR EQ *PUBLIC
AND OAOBJA NE *EXCLUDE
AND OAOBJA NE *AUTL
This filter selects all objects that have a *PUBLIC entry on their object authority and then it excludes any *EXCLUDE and *AUTL entries which results in only *USE, *CHANGE and *ALL entries.
To create the filter:
- Access the Object Authority by Object report submittal window. From PSMENU, take options 1, 1, 2, and 11.
- Press F9 to work with filters.
- Select option 3 to copy the default filter to a new filter.
- Specify a name for the new filter and press Enter.
- Select option 2 and update the filter to match the screen example above.
- Press Enter to save the updated filter settings.
- Press F3 to go back to the job submittal screen.
- Specify the new filter created in the Filter name field and press Enter to run the report.
To run this report using Vulnerability Manager, modify the default filter using the values provided in the screen example above. By modifying the default filter of the report, the filter is applied to every run of the report..