Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
A user interface extension does not expose an attribute.
I cannot access certain attributes in DRA.
When I try to view a specific attribute, DRA does not display it in the UIE.
Certain classes and attribute types are not currently supported by DRA.
DRA loads the following classes from AD:
DRA loads the following property types:
To identify Active Directory properties managed through user interface extensions:
- In the left pane, expand Configuration Management.
- Click User Interface Extensions.
- In the list pane, select the appropriate user interface extension.
- In the details pane, click the Properties tab.
- To view the way in which DRA displays and applies a property, select the appropriate Active Directory attribute or schema extension from the list and click the Properties icon.
DRA does not currently expose multi-valued property fields in the user interface extensions. An enhancement request has been added to include this functionality in a future release of DRA.
For more information about adding an attribute and exposing it in Directory and Resource Administrator, see NetIQ Knowledge Base article NETIQKB49128: "How can I add an attribute to the user class and expose it in Directory and Resource Administrator?" https://www.netiq.com/kb/esupport/consumer/esupport.asp?id=NETIQKB49128