NetIQ Analysis Center 2.x
Can Dashboard reports display the last 10 days of data instead of the first 10?
By default, Dashboards reports display the first 10 days of data. You can manually configure reports to display the last 10 days of data. However, you must save the report to a new name. A new report will be created even if you use the same Dashboard name.
To see the last 10 days of data instead of the first 10 days:
- In the Analysis Center Console, expand to Reports > Dashboards.
- Click on one of the reports.
- Select the Properties pane.
- Click in the Dashboard > (DashItems) field.
- Click the ellipsis [...] to display the Configure Dashboard Members window.
- Select a member on the left side of the Configure Dashboard Members area and change the RowLimit selection to -10 for the last 10 days of data or another number such as -28 for last 28 days of data.
- Repeat step 6 for each of the three Members.
- Click OK.
- Execute the report.
- Save the report with a new name.