Do I have access to the data that Analysis Center uses for reports?
Once a report has been executed and completed in the Analysis Center Console, you can view the MDX query used to provide the results. You can use this query to confirm the data in SQL Analysis Services.
To view the MDX query:
- Execute the report and allow the report to complete in the Analysis Center Console.
- Click on the report pane.
- Press CTRL+F8.
- Copy the section from MDX:
- Open the MDX utility by clicking Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server > Analysis Services > MDX Sample Application.
- Enter you SQL Analysis Services server name for Server.
- Enter MSOLAP for the Provider.
- Click OK.
- In the Tool Bar, select the DB to run the query against, typically AC_OLAP.
- Paste the MDX query from step 4 in the top window.
- Click Query > Run to execute the query.
- View the results in the bottom pane.
- Copy\paste or capture screenshots for review of Technical Support (if required)