NetIQ AppManager Control Center 6.x
NetIQ AppManager Control Center 7.0.x
The NetIQ AppManager Control Center Command Queue service will not start.
Error: "Service cannot be started. System.InvalidOperationException: Service AppManager Control Center Command Queue Service was not found on computer '.'. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The specified service does not exist as an installed service."
To add a new account to the Control Center Administrators Group:
- Log into Control Center using an account that is already a member of the Administrators Group.
- On the File menu, click Manage Security.
- In the Security window, click Users.
- Click Add to place the account in the Users list.
- Click User Groups.
- Click Add to place the user in the Administrators group.
Control Center will not validate the user's permissions until that user attempts to log into the Control Center Console for the first time.