- Document ID:7749356
- Creation Date:02-Feb-2007
- Modified Date:05-Oct-2011
Secure Password Administrator 1.0
How do I set up a Virtual Kiosk configuration for Secure Password Administrator?
What is a Virtual Kiosk?
Where can I find documentation on setting up a Virtual Kiosk for SPA?
The SPA Virtual Kiosk allows users to gain secure access to the SPA Self-Service site from their workstations, even when they are locked out or have forgotten their account passwords. SPA does not locally install any documentation about Virtual Kiosks.
For more information about configuring a virtual kiosk for the SPA Self-Service Site:
- Go to the following Web page: https://www.netiq.com/support/spa/default.asp
- Under Extended Support, click Documentation.
- Click Implementing a Virtual Kiosk for the SPA Self-Service Site
Formerly known as NETIQKB49356
© Micro Focus.
Feedback service temporarily unavailable. For content questions or problems, please contact Support.