NetIQ AppManager 6.x
NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
AMAdmin_AgentHealth Knowledge Script
AMAdmin_AgentHealth Knowledge Script does not report problems with the agent.
To have the AMAdmin_AgentHealth Knowledge Script monitor more events than the default cold starts:
- Check out the AMAdmin_AgentHealth Knowledge Script. For more information, see the NetIQ Knowledge Base article
NETIQKB9763: "How do I check out Knowledge Scripts from the AppManager Repository (QDB)"? at www.netiq.com/kb/esupport/consumer/solutionarea.asp?id=NETIQKB9763.
- Save the QML file to a different name so you will not overwrite the original.
- Look for the following line of code:
lError = gobjNtEvents.SetFilter("EVENTIDS", "263,264", sError)
- Add any event IDs you wish to monitor as follows:
lError = gobjNtEvents.SetFilter("EVENTIDS", "263,264,<NewEventID>", sError)
- Check in the new AMAdmin_AgentHealth script.
For more information, see the NetIQ Knowledge Base article NETIQKB3082: "How do I check in a Knowledge Script (KS) or Knowledge Script Group (KSG) via the command line?" at www.netiq.com/kb/esupport/consumer/solutionarea.asp?id=NETIQKB3082.
- Drop the new AMAdmin_AgentHealth script on an agent you want to monitor.