Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
How do I display event thresholds in a deployed report?
To display Event Thresholds in a deployed report:
- Select Reports > Events > Server Events in the Navigation Tree panel of the Analysis Center Console.
- Verify that report has data and that a chart is displayed in the Console.
- Select the Properties tab.
- Change the ThresholdEvent to be TRUE
- Set a true expression to the Threshold property. For example, Set Type property to be Above and the Above Property to 0, if report data are greater than 0.
- Run the report.
- Click Tools > Options.
- Verify the Enable report threshold event notification is enabled in the Reporting Services option.
- Deploy the report.
- Assign a subscription and schedule for this report. Ensure that Select shared Report Server Data Source is selected in Credential Options.
- Wait for the schedule that assigned when the report was subscripted.
- After few minutes, verify in Event Viewer that the Event was generated for the report.