Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SRS)
How do I give access that will allow specific accounts to see published reports?
How do I allow people subscribe to reports generated from Analysis Center?
To give access to see reports in Microsoft SQL Reporting Services:
- Launch the SQL Reporting Services page.
- Click AppManager Reports.
- Select the Properties tab.
- Chose Security.
- If you are prompted to make changes from an inherited parent, click Yes.
- Click New Role Assignment.
- Enter the Group or User Name you want to add.
- Check the appropriate permissions. Browser is typically enough to view reports.
- Click OK.