NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 4.6
GPO changes in the GP Repository do not generate email notifications.
E-Mail notification is not working.
This may be due to SQL database roles that are overriding the permissions needed to generate email notifications. Deactivating the SQL database roles may resolve the issue. The SQL database roles are:
To deactivate the SQL database roles:
- Start SQL Enterprise Manager on the SQL Server computer with the GP Repository database.
- In the left pane, navigate to Security\Logins.
- In the right pane, click the account you are using for the GPA Export Override account.
- On the Action menu, click Properties.
- Click the Database Access tab.
- In th elist of databases, click the GPO_REPOSITORY database.
- In the list of database roles, confirm that the db_denydatareader and db_denydatawriter roles are not selected.
According to Microsoft, these roles deny permissions granted by other database roles.