Directory & Resource Administrator 8.x
Does Directory and Resource Administrator allow delegation of the attributes and settings found under the Exchange Features tab in Active Directory Users and Computers (ADU&C)?
How do I manage Exchange Features attributes in DRA?
Currently, Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) does support the delegation of the attributes on the Exchange Features tab in ADU&C. These attributes include:
- Mobile Services: Outlook Mobile Access
- Mobile Services: User Initiated Synchronization
- Mobile Services: Up-to-date Notifications
- Protocols: Outlook Web Access
- Protocols: POP3
- Protocols: IMAP4
- Protocols: Exchange ActiveSync
- Protocols: Unified Messaging