NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.5
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.0
Security checkup reports and custom security checks are scoring certain endpoints higher than the threat factor.
The importance property for the endpoint has changed from the default setting of medium.
To modify the importance setting for the endpoint:
- Log on to the console.
- Select the endpoint under Managed Groups in the left pane.
- Right-click and select Properties.
- Specify the importance factor.
The default importance factor of an asset is:
- Very Low: 25%
- Low: 50%
- Medium: 100%
- High: 125%
- Very High: 150%
To change the multiplier value assigned to the importance level:
- On the Tools menu, select Assign Importance.
- Modify the Score Multiplier for each importance level with a percentage value. The value determines the exposure score for that level.
- Click OK.