Some values are not saved after I enter them in the user interface.
Cannot save duplicate event threshold settings.
Raise event if event condition X times within X job iterations setting does not save values on UNIX Knowledge Scripts.
Changing a value in the Raise event if event condition X times within X job iterations field saves the value automatically. However, when I reopen the tab, the value is not there.
NQJobProperties.ocxfile is not up to date.
NetIQ Technical Support has determined that Applications Manager has a known issue and does not save certain values that are enter using the graphic user interface. This problem occurs due to an outdated
NQJobProperties.ocxfile. It is commonly found in the
To update the
- Download the updated NQJobProperties.ocx file from https://download.netiq.com/kb/files/NETIQKB47538_nqjobproperties.zip.
- Extract the file.
- Rename the existing file, for example,
- Close the Operator Console.
- Copy the updated file into the
- Open the Operator Console.