NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 4.x
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 5.x
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 6.0
Error: Access Denied. You do not have permission on domain Sysvol to create files.
GPO Approver and Exporter do not have permissions to export.
Cannot export GPOs to Active Directory
The Group Policy Administrator (GPA) Console is not configured to use the Export Override account.
The proper account information is not configured.
To resolve this issue, you must configure the Group Policy Administrator (GPA) Console to use the Export Override account for the domain where you want to export GPOs.
To configure the Export Override account:
- Log on to the GPA Console computer with an account that has GPR Security Manager privileges and start the GPA Console in the NetIQ Group Policy Administrator program group.
- Expand GP Repository and select the domain for which you want to use the Export Override account.
- On the Action menu, select Properties.
- Click the Server Config tab.
- If the Use Export Override check box is disabled, enter the name of the GPA Server in the GPA Server field and click Verify.
- Select the Use Export Override check box, and then click Configure.
- Enter the name of the Export Override account in the User field.
- Enter the password for this account in the Password field and confirm the password in the Confirm password field.
- Click OK, and then click OK again.
If you did not create a unique Export Override account, the account you specify must have GPO Creator Owner privileges in the domain where you want to export GPOs.