NetIQ AppManager 6.0.x
NetIQ AppManager 7.x
Action_Page Error: 'Action Failed' Event in the AppManager Operator Console if 'Include event detail message?' option is selected in the Properties of the Action.
To correct this issue:
- In the Operator Console, open the Job that has Action_Page set as an Action.
- Select the Action tab within the Job Properties.
- Highlight the Action_Page action, and click Properties, near the bottom right corner of the Action window.
- Within the Properties window of the Action_Page KS, navigate to the Action > Standard Message Options.
- Uncheck the Include event detail message? option.
- Click OK to close the Action_Page properties window.
- Click OK to close the Job properties window.
The job should stop and restart automatically.
All other Standard Message Options for the Action_Page KS are sent in plain text, which will work for both NetIQ AppManager 6.0.x and NetIQ AppManager 7.x.