Vulnerability Manager Web Console
Vulnerability Manager 5.0
Vulnerability manager 5.5
Error: 'Verify your logon information and contact your system administrator if the problem persists.'
Cannot login to Web Console with given password.
Getting error logging onto the Web Center.
The user account was created using User must change password at next logon.
To correct the logon information:
- Log into Vulnerability Manager with an account with administrator privileges.
- On the View >Tools menu, verify you are in the Advanced view and not Normal view.
- Expand NetIQ Vulnerability Manager in the left pane.
- Expand Console Permissions.
- Select Console Users under Console Permissions.
- In the right pane, select the appropriate user and click Edit.
- Uncheck the User must change password at next logon box.
- Click OK to apply the changes.
- To verify, log in with the target username and password in the Web Console again.
For more information, contact Technical Support at www.netiq.com/support.