NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.0
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.5
The client locks up and a job is never submitted.
Core Services hang while waiting for the DNS server to resolve the server names.
You can resolve this by adding a suffix list under DNS on the computer hosting the NetIQ Core Services.
To add the DNS suffixes:
- Right-click on My Network Places and select Properties.
- Right-click on Local Network Connection and select Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and select Properties.
- Click the Advanced then select the DNS tab.
- Click the radio button on Append these suffixes (in order), then add the suffixes of your domains.
- Click OK.