NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries 8.0
NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries
Remote Request Management (RRM)
What values should be entered for Application Server and Allow ending subsystems?
To cycle your servers:
- From the RRM Main Menu, Type 30 (Manager RRM) and press Enter.
- Type 3 (Cycle Remote Servers) and press F9.
- Set the parameters as follows:
- Application server = *FILE and *DATABASE
- Exclude servers = *TELNET
- Allow ending subsystems = QSERVER
Note: Subsystems QSERVER and QUSRWRK are ended and restarted.
- Delay before restart = 30
- Press Enter.
Cycling your servers could negatively impact some users' functions. To reduce the impact on users, cycle your servers at an appropriate time.