NetIQ Directory and Resource Administrator 8.x
To remove domains and/or managed member servers from the list of Trusted Domains in Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA), modify the registry of each DRA server in the following steps:
- Locate the registry key:
- For AD domains, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mission Critical Software\OnePoint\Administration\Modules\Accounts\Domains.Dns
- Delete the keys for the domains or managed servers that no longer exist or should be removed.
- Stop and restart the NetIQ Administration Service.
- Once the service has re-initialized, launch the Delegation and Configuration Console under the context of the DRA Service Account or as a DRA Administrator.
- Perform a Domain Cache Refresh.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for each DRA server in the Multi-Master Set.
Formerly known as NETIQKB46453