What information is not replicated from the primary DRA server to the secondary DRA servers during Multi-Master synchronization?
What items are configured on a Directory and Resource Administrator server on an individual basis?
What information is configured on a per-DRA server basis?
Directory and Resource Administrator 6.x
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
The following items are configured on each individual DRA server basis. They are not replicated from the Primary DRA server to the Secondary DRA server(s):
- Cache Refresh Intervals (Domain Cache Refresh, Resource Cache Refresh, Full Accounts Cache Refresh, Incremental Accounts Cache Refresh)
- Omit for Domain (Trusted Domains that are ignored.)
- Last Logon Statistics Gathering (Enabled and Polling Interval)
- Exchange Support (Exchange Configuration such as alias naming rules are replicated, but Enabling of Exchange itself is not replicated.)
- Trigger and Policy Scripts (Trigger and Policy settings are replicated, but Trigger scripts are not.)
- Override Accounts (The list of managed domains is replicated, but the Override/Service Accounts are not.)
For more information on Primary to Secondary DRA server synchronization, see the following NetIQ Knowledge Base article NETIQKB334: