What are the issues addressed by VigilEnt Security Agent for Unix hotfix 46314?
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.0
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.5
VigilEnt Security Agent for Unix 5.0
When running the Security Patches Not Applied security check on an AIX computer, some patches appear more than once in the resulting security checkup report.
Hotfix 43614 corrects an issue where the Security Patches Not Applied security check shows and scores multiple entries for the same security patch.
To correct this issue, download Hotfix 46314 from www.netiq.com/support/vsm under Hotfixes.
To use the standalone Unix Manager to install this hotfix, complete the following steps:
- In Unix Manager, click Manage Agents.
- On the Hosts menu, click Patch Mgr.
- Click Load and select the patch file.
- Select the hosts to which you want to apply this hotfix.
- Select 184.108.40.206 as the patch to apply.
- Click Apply to update the selected hosts.