Secure Menuing System (SMS)
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries
VigilEnt Security Agent for PSSecure 7.5
Unable to run any SMS reports. Error: 'Character 'X' not valid QCANPARS 0625 MSCL101 014C following string 'XX' (values for 'X' are variable by location) found in dump.'
This can occur if the company name is listed with a single quote/apostrophe in it. This value is not allowed.
- From a Command Line, issue the following command:
Note: Be sure you have NOT gone in to any NetIQ iSeries menu option.
- Option 2 PSSecure
- Option 1 Secure Menuing System
- Option 3 User Security & Administration
- Option 11 Work With Companies
- Use 1=Select next to the Company name that contains the apostrophe
- Remove any/all single quotes/apostrophes and press Enter to save
Reports should now be accessible to run.