How do I add an image to an HTML policy in VigilEnt Policy Center (VPC)?
VigilEnt Policy Center 3.x
VigilEnt Policy Center 4.0
VigilEnt Policy Center 4.1
To add an image to an HTML policy in VigilEnt Policy Center (VPC), use the following procedure:
- Before you open or create the policy, save the image to the VPC images directory (
C:\Program Files\NetIQ\VigilEnt Policy Center\Server\Webapps\VpcAdmin\images).
Note: If you are on VPC 3.0, 3.1, or have upgraded to VPC 4.0 from VPC 3.x, the images directory will be
C:\Program Files\PentaSafe\VigilEnt Policy Center\Server\Webapps\VpcAdmin\images.
- Log on to the VPC Administration Site.
- Click the Policy Center tab.
- If the policy is already in VPC, click View/Edit Policy and select the policy.
- Select the radio button next to the policy you want to edit, then click the Edit icon .
- Click the spot where you want the image.
- From the toolbar at the top, click the Image icon .
- In the Explorer User Prompt dialog box, enter the relative path to the image as /VpcAdmin/images/<your image name>.xxx , for example /VpcAdmin/images/netiq_logo_fouo.JPG .
- Click OK. You should now see your image in the HTML policy.
- Before exiting the policy, be sure to save your work by clicking on the Save icon .