VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 7.5
Remote Request Management (RRM)
Is it possible to assign more than one operation for a user while creating Secured Entries in RRM?
To assign more than one operation for a user while creating Secured Entries in RRM, you have to make an Operations Group.
From PSMENU take options
- 2. PSSECURE
- 3. Remote Request Management
- 3. Work With RRM Groups
- 3. Work with Operation Groups
- Use Option 1 to add a new Operations group, in the Work with Operations Groups menu. Note: Remember to add a description.
- Use Option 5 Work with Members on the new group, after the new Operations Group is added. Note: This option should take you to the Work with Operation GroupMembers screen.
- Use Option 1 and F4 on the Work with Operation Group Members screen to add any operations to that particular Operations Group.
You can now specify the new Operations group in your Secured Entry allowing for multiple operations.