NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
Why do my reports contain no data from my customized Knowledge Scripts?
When you customize and rename a Knowledge Script (KS), the associated report (General_ReportKS or ReportAM_Report) does not report the data collected by the renamed KS.
You can use AppManager Developer's Console to update the parameters of the Reporting KS to include the renamed KS. If you do not have the Developer's Console, you can use the command line - see the following note about using the command line.
To update the parameters of the Reporting KS to include the renamed KS:
- From AppManager, run the customized KS.
- Copy the Reporting KS you want to update.
- Right-click Reporting KS and select Check Out Knowledge Script to launch the AppManager Developer's Console.
- In the Developer's Console, select View > Properties > Parameters
- In the Parameter's pane, scroll down and select PRM_KSLIST in the Parameter List
- Click Modify.
- In the Default Value field, enter the name of the customized KS and click Save.
- Click OK.
- Check in the updated Reporting KS.
- Close the Developer's Console.
- Use this updated Report KS report on your customized KS.
If you do not have the Developer's Console, you can do the check out and check in from the command line. For information about using the command line, refer to the KB article: NETIQKB3082.
Customizing and troubleshooting customer Knowledge Scripts is beyond the scope of NetIQ Technical Support.