How do I schedule my agents to automatically update their content for the Patch Level Query report?
For the Patch Level Query Report to be accurate, the database on the agent will need to be updated with the AutoSync download. Once you have downloaded a new file containing agent content, it needs to be applied to the respective agents.
To schedule application of the new file to the agents, follow these instructions:
- Sign in to Vulnerability Manager and expand IT Assets.
- Select the Windows folder under the Managed Groups folder.
- Within the Windows folder, highlight the endpoints that you wish to update.
- Right-click and select Update Agent Content.
- When the wizard window appears, click the Schedule button at the bottom of the screen.
- Specify the settings in the Schedule screen according to your company's specific needs and then click OK.
- Your Update Agent Content scheduled task should now appear in the scheduled tasks queue.