How do I retrieve a list of computers that are being monitored by AppManager?
To generate a list of all AppManager computers:
- In the Operator Console, select the ReportAM KS tab.
- Drop the Inventory report on your report agent to display the Properties for ReportAM_Inventory window.
- On the Select Computers line, click ? to display the Select View window.
- Click View.
- Select the view to run the report on, such as NT.
- Click Finish to return to the Properties for ReportAM_Inventory window.
- Click OK to run the report.
- When the report completes view the results in the report viewer.
- If you want to save the information, cut and paste the report to another application such as Notepad, Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft Word.
- Repeat steps 1-9 for all views.
You can also run the following sql query against the QDB database in Sql Query Analyzer.
select * from object where typeid in (2, 16)
This will return both windows and unix machines currently in the AppManager QDB.