What is the syntax for running the User Account Details report from the CLI on only disabled user accounts?
Can the CLI run reports on specific user accounts?
How do I run a report using the CLI?
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
The CLI does not have the same functionality as the Directory and Resource Reporting user interface. While you can use the CLI to run specific reports, such as the User Account Details report, the CLI does not have the ability to specify account options such as:
- Account expired
- Account locked
- Disabled accounts
- Accounts with expiration dates
- Account disabled
- NetWare enabled
To run a User Account Details report from the CLI on only disabled user accounts, use the Directory and Resource Reporting user interface to configure account option criteria for the report. After you configure the account option criteria in Directory and Resource Reporting, you can use the CLI to run the User Account Details report from the CLI and view only disabled user accounts.
To specify the disabled account report criteria in Directory and Resource Reporting:
- Open Directory and Resource Reporting from the DRA program folder.
- Under Available Reports, expand User Accounts.
- Select the User Account Details report.
- In the Criteria for selected report area in the right pane, click Accounts that match selected criteria.
- Click Account disabled.
- Close Directory and Resource Reporting.
To use the CLI to run the User Account Details report with the disabled account report criteria:
- Open a command prompt.
- Change directories to the directory where you installed OaRept.exe . By default, DRA installs OaRept.exe in the \Program Files\NetIQ\DRA\Reporting folder.
- Type the following syntax to run the report and send the report results to the \Program Files\NetIQ\DRA\Reporting\HTML folder:
oarept.exe /printbatch User Account Details /Output:H
- Each time you want to run a report with specific account criteria, you must configure the account criteria in the Directory and Resource Reporting user interface before you run the report in the CLI.
- When you type the report name in the CLI, type the name of the report exactly as it appears in the GUI and ensure you type case-sensitive titles correctly.