Report Server Status shows a red X.
- Close any Analysis Center (AC) consoles.
- Verify the AC assemblies are in the RS folder. The default RS install folder is typically \Program files\microsoft sql server\MSSQL\ReportingServices\ReportServer\bin.
- Browse to the command line for the NQACDataExtenstion.dll to re-install the DE with the following command:
Note: InstallUtil.exe is a .NET component usually found in the following path: \WinNT\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v1.1.4322.
- Restart the AC Console.
- Go to your AC Enterprise screen and verify the state of your Report Server.
- Reboot your Analysis Center server
The Web Console checks if the Analysis Center Data Extension (DE) is installed. When the DE is installed, the Report Server (RS) keeps a reference to the AC data extension in its RSReportServer.config file.
The six Analysis Center assemblies that AC copies to the \Program Files\microsoft sql server\MSSQL\ReportingServices\ReportServer\bin
install folder are: