NetIQ Analysis Center 2.x
ETL Job is failing.
To troubleshoot an ETL job failure:
- Open SQL Enterprise Manager.
- Go to Management Folder | SQL Server Agent | Jobs.
- Right-click the failing ETL package job and select Properties.
- Click the Steps tab.
- Double-click the first step.
- Highlight and copy the entire Command contents.
- Open a command prompt.
- Paste the command and hit Enter. (This process manually runs the command and will show any errors that are encountered.)
- Repeat Steps 5 - 8 for the next step in the ETL package job until an error is generated. From there, you should have a better idea of what the problem or error is.
- If no error is generated after executing all steps in the ETL package, then you have basically re-initialized all steps. Please right click the ETL Package Job in SQL Enterprise Manager and select Start Job. Let the job run and see if it gives an error again or not.
Transaction log on Data Mart database was filling up. Transaction Log space needs to be increased.
Formerly known as NETIQKB45055