NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 4.x
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 5.0
Error: 'EXECUTE permissions denied on object 'fa_rep_deleteGpo',database 'GPO_REPOSITORY'.
Error occurs when attempting to delete a GPO from the Repository.
The permission on the Stored Procedure 'fa_rep_deleteGpo' is not being set correctly during the NetIQ Group Policy Administrator (GPA) 4.5 installation.
A ticket is open with Development to address this issue. To workaround this issue:
- Open Enterprise Manager as an account that has full control to the GPO_REPOSITORY database.
- Expand SQL Server Group | Server_name.
- Expand Databases node and expand the GPO_REPOSITORY database.
- Select Stored Procedures.
- Right-click on the stored procedure 'fa_rep_deleteGpo' and select All Tasks | Manage Permissions...
- Give the role 'fazam_gpr' EXEC permissions.
- Click Apply and OK.
This issue is resolved in GPA 5.0 Please update to correct this issue.