NetIQ AppManager 6.x
NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
Event: SNMP Failure. detailed message states 'Invalid ODE/OID'.
Please review the troubleshooting steps regarding your issue below:
- Check for correct spelling and proper ODE/OID syntax. Note that if OIDs do not have a leading dot, it is assumed that they should be prefixed with iso.org.dod.internet.mgmt.mib.
- Use AddMIBs script to install the MIB for this ODE along with any required prerequisite MIBs.
- Execute the AddMIBs script without specifying any MIBs to install, but select the Reload MIB Tree? option. If there are any MIB parsing errors, they will be shown in the detailed message of the event generated by AddMIBs.
- Use the AddMIBs script to install the MIB(s) for the ODE/OID?s to be set, along with any prerequisite MIBs.
Error occurs dueing the execution of any SNMP script except AddMIBs and RemoveMIBs. Possible causes are:
- The ODE is misspelled or syntactically incorrect.
- The MIB for this ODE has not been installed.
- The MIB for this ODE experienced parsing errors when loading.
SyncSet is being executed for an ODE/OID that is not defined in any installed MIB. SyncSet requires the MIB to be installed for any ODE/OID specified. If an ODE/OID is specified but the MIB is not installed, SyncSet fails because it cannot determine the type of value to be set.