NetIQ Group Policy Guardian 1.6
NetIQ Group Policy Guardian 2.0
The Group Policy Guardian Server goes into a hung state.
Error: 'Insufficient System Resources' or 'Not Enough Quota is available to process this command' when trying to perform any operation on the Group Policy Guardian Server.
The faAuditingService.exe leaks handles after applying Microsoft .NET 1.1 Service Pack 1 (SP1) on the Group Policy Guardian Server.
This is due to a bug introduced in the .NET framework in Microsoft .NET 1.1 SP1.
The Microsoft .NET 1.1 SP1 leak issue is addressed in a hotfix for the .NET framework.
To obtain the hotfix, contact Microsoft and reference the KB Article Number 887814.
To verify the handle leaks:
- Click on Start | Run, type perfmon, and click OK.
- Click the "+" next to Performance Logs and Alerts and select Counter Logs.
- Right-click in the white area in the right panel and select New Log Settings.
- Type in a name and click OK.
- Click Add counter button.
- In the performance object drop-down, select process.
- Select handle count in the Select counters from list box.
- In the Select instances from list box, select faAuditingService.
- Click Add.