NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
Diagnostic Console 2.1
AppManager has a replacement Knowledge Script for the Diag_StartCollectionNT KS.
Note: This KS has not been regression tested in all environments, and should be used to address this issue specifically.
To obtain a copy of the updated Knowledge Script, contact NetIQ Technical Support and reference this Knowledge Base article number.
- Copy the newly updated NT_StartCollectionNT KS to your Repository Server.
- Check-in the KS into AppManager.
- Verify the new KS was checked in:
- Click the DIAG tab within the Operator Console.
- Right-click on the KS.
- Select Version History.
- Uninstall the Diagnostic Console from the server that generates the error.
- Install the Diagnostic Console 2.1.
- Launch the Diagnostic Console on the targeted Server and allow the start up process to complete.
For more information about the procedure to install the Diagnostic Console 2.1, refer to this KB at: NETIQKB43824.
For more information about the procedure to manually check-in a KS, refer to this KB at: NETIQKB3082