NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 4.0
WARNING: GPO exported but unable to link the GPO in Active Directory. You may not have privileges to link the GPO' received when trying to export a GPO from backup.
The Export Override does not have correct permissions to the Backup category.
The issue is addressed in NetIQ Group Policy Administrator (GPA) 4.5. To workaround this issue in GPA 4.0:
- Open the GPA Console.
- Expand the Repository node.
- Connect to the GPA Repository.
- Right-click on the domain node and select Properties.
- Select the Server Config tab.
- Uncheck Use Export Override.
- Click OK.
- Export the GPO from the Backup category.