How do I generate the Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) Reporting HTML file to a new location?
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
Moving the Html directory for Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) Reporting to a new location can be accomplished by performing the following:
- Open the DRA Reporting tool.
- Go to File | Html Properties.
- Change the path to output directory and to the template file to reflect the new location (for example: d:\program files\netiq\dra\reporting\html).
- Close the DRA Reporting tool.
- Open Internet Services Manager on the DRA server.
- Expand Default Web Site.
- Right-click on the DRAReports virtual directory and select Properties.
- On the Virtual Directory tab change the local path to reflect the new location of the Html directory.