NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
You can use a stored procedure from within SQL Query Analyzer to view the open Consoles connected to your AM Repository.
Use the following steps to verify any open consoles:
- Launch the SQL Query Analyzer.
- Select your Repository from the database drop down selection.
- Enter and Execute the following stored procedure into the Query Window: sp_who2
- Scroll through the Results window to the column named ProgramName.
- Look for the Program AppManager Console.
- The HostName associated with the AppManager Console currently has a Console running on that machine.