Directory and Resource Administrator 6.60
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
Web console pages time out after customizing the web console to allow searching by the 'EmployeeID' property.
ASP times out before the results can complete.
If a non-cached property is utilized when customizing the web console as the search criteria, the page may timeout before it is completed. When you put in a query to search on a non-cached property such as EmployeeID, Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) has to go to Active Directory and query each user for the EmployeeID property. This may take longer to complete than the ASP script timeout interval that is set in Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS).
It is typically recommended to use a cached property when customizing the search task in the DRA web console, however you can also workaround this by:
- Open IIS Management console.
- Expand the Default Web Site node.
- Right-click on the DRA virtual directory and select Properties.
- On the Virtual Directory tab, click Configure.
- Click the Options tab.
- Increase the timeout period of the ASP script upward from the default of 90 seconds.