How do I control the frequency of the 'Resource Cache Refresh'?
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
The frequency in which a Resource Cache Refresh occurs in Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) can be configured by following these steps:
- Launch the Delegation and Configuration Console.
- Right-click on the Configuration Management node.
- Choose Update Administration server options....
- Click the Resource Cache link.
- Configure the desired interval and click OK.
Note: This setting is unique to each Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) server and should be configured separately for each one. This is a universal setting that affects how often the Resource Cache Refresh occurs, on this DRA server, for all managed domains.