How do you set the question weight for a quiz in VigilEnt Policy Center?
VigilEnt Policy Center 2.x
VigilEnt Policy Center 3.x
The question weight determines how many points a question contributes to your overall quiz grade. Each question is assigned a weight of the total quiz score. Thus, you can individually weigh some questions more than other questions.
To adjust the question weight after your quiz has been saved:
- Log into the VigilEnt Policy Center (VPC) Admin Site.
- Go to Education | View | Edit Policy.
- Select the Quiz you want and click Edit.
- Scroll down and select the question you want to adjust.
- Enter the Weight you want the individual question to have.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
- Repeat steps 1 - 6 for each question you wish to adjust the question weight.
For more information on the quiz grading scale, please refer to the following NetIQ Knowledge Base article: NETIQKB42492
You can only adjust question weights for quizzes in Draft status. No changes can be made to a quiz once it is placed into Review or Published status. However, you could Reject a quiz in Review status (placing the quiz in Draft status for adjustments).