BEA WebLogic Server
In order to resolve this issue and successfully discover WebLogic Module you will need to know the following:
- Server IP Address & Listenting port of the Weblogic server established during install.
- Administrative account information used to intially setup Weblogic.
- Optional information needed if the agent is installed accross a Firewall - Port number that will be used by the Weblogic agent to communicate (Typically port 2000).
Once you have obtained the above information, perform the following steps:
- Launch the Security Manager Console.
- Select the Weblogic Server in the computer list.
- Select the Weblogic tab.
- Specify the following information:
- Weblogic Administrator Account
- Weblogic Password
- Ensure that Java runtime environment 1.5 is installed. Search for JRE to get the location of the Java install and verify its version.
- Rerun the Discovery Knowledge Script on the Weblogic server.