How do I change the account starting the NetIQ Core Services ?
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.0
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.5
In order to change the username and password starting the service account running the NetIQ Core Services service, please perform the following steps on the machine where NetIQ Core Services is installed:
- Launch the Services MMC by clicking Start | Programs | Administrative Tools | Services.
- Right-click the NetIQ Core Services service and select Stop.
- After the service has been stopped, right-click and select Properties.
- Select the Log On tab and change the user account and password information in the This account: andPassword:fields.
- Click Apply.
- Select the General tab.
- Under the Service status: section, click Start.
- Click OK.