NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.0
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.5
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager Agent for Windows 5.5
NetIQ Vulnerability Manager Agent for Windows 5.0
Microsoft Patch Level Query report is not showing recent patches that have been applied to the target system.
This issue can occur when the Windows Agent Patch Database has not been updated on the NetIQ VigilEnt Agent for Windows machines.
To update the Windows Agent Patch Database, please perform the steps below in the NetIQ Vulnerability Manager console logged in as an account with Admin privileges:
- Go to Tools | AutoSync Wizard.
- Select the agent update files you wish to approve. Typically, this will be titled Windows Agent Patch Database.
- Click the Apply Updates button.
- Click Finish once the update has completed.
- In the tree pane of the NetIQ Vulnerability Manager console, select the group located under Managed Groups that contains the agents you want to update.
- From the Actions menu, select Update Agent Content.
- Click Finish to update the agent content.
Once the agent content has been updated, running the Microsoft Patch Level Query report will show any recent patches that have been applied to the target system.