NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
AppManager Client Resource Monitor stops repeatedly.
The following error messages are written to the Application Event Log when attempting to restart the NetIQmc service:
Error: ' Initialize Repository'
Error: ' The Client Resource Monitor service could not read the local repository'
In order to correct this issue, please perform the following steps:
- Stop the NetIQmc and NetIQccm services on the agent machine in the Services applet.
- Clear the contents of the ...\NetIQ\AppManager\dat\Mapque directory.
- Restart the NetIQmc and NetIQccm services, using the -oa switch.
If the problem is not resolved after performing the steps detailed above, restart the NetIQms service on the Management Server. If any jobs on the affected Agent system fail to restart, you will need to restart jobs on the affected Agent so that they can be re-written to the local repository on the affected Agent system.
This issue can be caused by one or both of the following problems:
- The local repository may have an orphaned job, or may be corrupted.
- The Mapque file may be corrupted, or there may be several versions of the Mapque file.