NetIQ AppManager 7.x
Warning: Before working with your database you should always have a backup in place for immediate restore.
You can manually change the Server status to reflect the correct icon:
- Open the AppManager Operator Console.
- Highlight the Server Object listed in the left pane.
- Press the Alt and F8 keys on the computer to get the machine object ID.
- On the Repository Server, run SQL Query analyzer and select the QDB database at the top.
- Run the following script
- Update object set status = 4 where objid=<machine ID>