NetIQ AppManager 6.x
NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
You can select a MAPI profile within the AppManager Security Manager (through the Operator Console) after the profile exists on your target Managed Object (MO):
- Log into the Operator Console.
- Go to Extensions.
- Select Security Manager.
- Select the computer for which you wish to specify the MAPI profile.
- Click the Exchange or Exchange 2000 Tab (depending upon the Microsoft Exchange Server used in your environment).
- For Microsoft Exchange: Enter the Profile name and Mailbox alias.
- For Microsoft Exchange 2000: Click Add then enter the Exchange Server Name, the Profile name and your Mailbox alias and click OK.
- Click Apply.
The account specified during the Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft Exchange 2000 MO is the account required to have the MAPI profile configured. Thus, you would log onto the computer with the Account specified during the Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft Exchange 2000 MO installation to use the MAPI profile associated with the account for AppManager.