Exchange Migrator 1.x
Exchange Migrator 2.x
The Agents tab is missing from the Microsoft Outlook Inbox properties of mailboxes that were migrated.
The Agents tab disappeared due to a lack of permissions on the EventConfig_(ServerName) system folder associated with the target Microsoft Exchange server. Exchange Migrator is not designed to update the permissions on system folders.
To resolve this issue, perform the following steps:
- In the Exchange Server Administrator program, double-click the Folders container.
- Double-click the System Folders container.
- Double-click Events Root.
- Click EventConfig_(ServerName) where ServerName is name of the target Exchange server.
- On the File menu, click Properties.
- On the General tab, click Client Permissions.
Click the users who should have access to create scripts. The lowest permissions you can use is Editor.
For more information please see the following KB article:
- Can Exchange Migrator migrate Exchange System Folders?
More information is also available from the Microsoft Support website:
- XCLN: Agents Tab Missing in Outlook Inbox Properties
- OL2000: Agents Tab Not Displayed in Folder Properties