NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
Compaq/HP Insight Management Agent
Error: 'Failed to get OID' is received when running Dell or CIM Knowledge Scripts.
- Open Services.
- Select the SNMP Service.
- Right-click and select Properties.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Check the Accept SNMP packets from these hosts or Accept SNMP packets from any host option.
- If you checked the Accept SNMP packets from these hosts, click the Add button.
- Specify the name or IP address of the agent computer.
For more troubleshooting steps, please refer to the following article: NETIQKB46308
The SNMP Community String for the AppManager Agent computer must match with the rest of the community. The Community String name is case-sensitive.